Many times we feel like we are losing in life because we are surrendering unknowingly to the enemy.
When we choose to worry and are full of fear, we are surrendering to the enemy.
When we give up on our God-given passions and assignments in life, we are surrendering to the enemy.
The only way to win in life is to surrender to God over and over.
Salvation is the only fight you will ever win by surrendering. God loves to empower us when we acknowledge Him as our power source.
In all thy ways acknowledge Him and he shall direct thy path. ~Proverbs 3:6
This is how we can surrender…
We have to vow to join/ally with God daily.
Remind ourselves NOT to fight God by:
- Going against His will for our lives
- Listening to the enemies lies to us and about us
- Not exercising faith.
- Magnifying our problems, fears, and circumstances to be bigger than God, His power, and His power in us
- Allowing our emotions to overpower us and lead us.
- Putting more trust in what we see (or can’t see) than what we believe and know about God.
Fight the good fight on God’s team by:
- Surrendering every single day.
- Do your part then let Him take the portion too big for you.
- Depend on him.
- Trust that He has your best interest at heart and will always do what is good for you.
He has plans to prosper you and not harm you. ~Jeremiah 29:11
- Remind yourself that He loves you like a parent and nothing can ever separate you from His love.
- Intercept negative emotions with scriptures and praise. His word is the only truth
God is not a man that he should lie. ~Numbers 23:19
Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. ~Romans 10:17
He will give you an expected end. ~Jeremiah 29:11
God is the way the truth and the light. ~John 14:6
Think about these things as I leave you with this…
“No weapon formed against you shall prosper and every tongue that shall rise up against thee in judgement, thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me. Saith the Lord!” ~Isaiah 54:17
Be blessed dear sister!